Chatterjee, T.K., Barman, R.P. and Mishra, S.S. 2013. Mangrove associate gobies (Teleostei: Gobioidei) of Sundarbans. Rec. Zool. Surv. India, 113 (3): 59-77.
Eschmeyer, W.N. and Fong, J.D. 2018. Species by Family/Subfamily. Retreived from: http://researcharchive.calacademy.org/research/ ichthyology/catalog/SpeciesByFamily.asp
Eschmeyer, W.N., Fricke, R. and van der Laan, R. (eds) 2018. Catalog Of Fishes: Genera, Species, References. Retrieved from: http://researcharchive.calacademy.org/research/ichthyology/catalog/fishcatmain.asp
Froese, R. and Pauly, D. (Editors). 2017. FishBase. World Wide Web electronic publication. Retrieved from: www.fishbase.org
Gopi, K.C. and Mishra, S.S. 2015. Diversity of marine fish of India. In, Venkataraman, K. And Sivaperuman, C. (eds.). Marine Faunal Diversity in India- Taxonomy, Ecology and Conservation, Academic Press, Elsevier, London: 171-193. https://doi.org/10.1016/ B978-0-12-801948-1.00012-4
Kottelat, M. 2013. The fishes of the Inland Waters of Southeast Asia: A catalogue and core bibliography of the fishes known to occur in freshwaters, mangroves and estuaries. Raffles Bulletin of Zoology, 27: 1-663.
Koumans, F.P., 1941. Gobioid fishes of India. Mem. Indian Mus., 13(3): 205 -329.
Larson, H.K. and Murdy, E.O. 2001. Families Eleotridae, Sleepers (gudgeons). In: Carpenter, K.E. and Niem, V.H. (eds.), Species identification guide for fishery purposes. The living marine resources of the western central Pacific. Bony fishes part 4 (Labridae to Latimeriidae), estuarine crocodiles, sea turtles, sea snakes and marine mammals. FAO, Rome, 6: 3574-3577.
Mishra, S.S. and Gopi, K.C. 2017. Fish diversity of Indian Sundarban. In, Chandra, K., Alfred, J.R.B., Mitra, B. and Chowdhury, B.R. (Eds.), Fauna of Sundarban Biosphare Reserve. Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata: 107-127.
Nelson, J.S., Grande, T.C. and Wilson, M.V.H. 2016. Fishes of the World. 5th edition. John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, N.J.: v-xli + 1-707. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119174844
Talwar, P.K. and Jhingran, A.G., 1991. Inland fishes of India and adjacent countries. Oxford & IBH Publishing Co., New Delhi, vol. 2: 1158 p. Hoese, D.F. 1986. Family No. 241: Eleotridae. In: Smith, M.M. and Heemstra, P.C. (eds), Smithsâ€™ Sea Fishes. Macmillan South Africa, Johannesburg : 807-811.
Sanyal, A.K., Alfred, J.R.B., Venkataraman, K., Tiwari, S.K. and Mitra, S. 2012. Status of Biodiversity of West Bengal. Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata: 1-969, 35 pls.
Yennawar, P., Mohapatra, A., Ray, D. and Tudu, P. 2015. Ichthyofauna of Digha coast, India. In, Venkataraman, K. and Sivaperuman, C. (eds.). Marine Faunal Diversity in India- Taxonomy, Ecology and Conservation, Academic Press, Elsevier, London: 235-248.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Santanu Mitra, Sayantani Shaw, Subhrendu Sekhar Mishra, Animal diversity in the mangrove forest at Bichitrapur of Balasore district, Odisha, India- A case study , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 119, Issue 1, 2019
- Dipanajan Ray, Anil Mohapatra, S. S. Mishra, Prasanna Yennawar, Narayan Ghorai, Snappers (Perciformes : Lutjanidae) of West Bengal Coast with Eight New Records and a Key for their Identification , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 117, Issue 1, 2017
- Prasanna Yennawar, Anil Mohapatra, Prasad Chandra Tudu, An Account of Ichthyofauna of Digha Coast, West Bengal , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 117, Issue 1, 2017
- Dipanjan Ray, Anil Mohapatra, Mrinmay Ghorai, Prasad Chandra Tudu, Subhrendu Sekhar Mishra, First record of a rare sunfish, Mola mola (Linnaeus, 1758) from coastal waters of West Bengal, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 119, Issue 1, 2019
- Dipanjan Ray, Anil Mohapatra, Swarup Ranjan Mohanty, First report on occurrence of a rare fish, Keeltail Pomfret: Taractes rubescens (Jordan and Evermann, 1887) from Northern part of East coast of India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 118, Issue 2, 2018
- Bineesh K. K., Ida E. G., Nashad M., Rajendra Kumar, Rajkumar Rajan, Anil Mohapatra, An Updated Checklist of Indian Batoids with New Distributional Records and Conservation Status , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 123, Issue 2S, Special Issue 2023
- Dipanjan Ray, Subhrendu S. Mishra, Anil Mohapatra, Narayan Ghorai, Notes on Carangids (Carangiformes: Carangidae) from West Bengal Coast with new records , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 4, 2021
- Ritanjali Swain, Subash Kisku, Lakshman Nayak, Subhrendu Sekhar Mishra, Shesdev Patro, First record of four snapper fishes (Perciformes: Lutjanidae) from Odisha, East coast of India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 122, Issue 1, 2022
- Prasad Chandra Tudu, Prasanna Yennawar, Anil Mohapatra, First report of two ark shells, Anadara consociata (E.A. Smith, 1885) and A. troscheli (Dunker, 1882) (Arcidae: Anadarinae) from Indian waters with notes on morpho-taxonomy of some related species from east coast of India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 119, Issue 1, 2019
- Dipanjan Ray, Anil Mohapatra, First record of two Myliobatid Elasmobranchs from West Bengal, northern east coast of India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 120, Issue 4, 2020