Agrawal, V.C. and Ghose, R.K. 1995. Fauna of Sunderbans Tiger reserve. Zoological Survey of India Fauna of Conservation Areas, 8: 1-46.
Barman, R.S. 1993. Insecta: Orthoptera: Tettigoniidae. State Fauna Series, 3: Fauna of West Bengal, Part 4: 355-367.
Bhowmik, H.K. 1986. Grasshopper fauna of West Bengal (Ortthoptera: Acrididae). Technical monograph - Zoological Survey of India, 14: 1-180.
Das, S.K., Chakraborti, U., Roy, S., Biswas, O. and Mitra, B. 2016. A Contribution to the Orthoptera fauna (Insecta: Orthoptera) of Sunderban Biosphere Reserve, India with two new records from West Bengal. Rec. zool. Surv. India, 116 (3): 217-231.
Dey, A. and Hazra, A.K. 2003. Diversity and distribution of grasshopper fauna of greater Kolkata with notes on their ecology. Mem. zool. Surv. India, 19(3): 1-118.
Hazra, A.K., Barman, R.S. Mukherjee, T.K. Dey, A. and Mandal, S.K. 1992. Ecology of grasshoppers in two grasslands of West Bengal, related to some physical factors. Bull. zool. Surv. India, 4: 309-317.
Hazra, A.K., Tandon, S.K., Shishodia, M.S, Dey, A. and Mandal, S.K. 1993. Insecta: Orthoptera: Arcridoidea. State Fauna Series, 3: Fauna of West Bengal, Part 4: 287-354.
Mandal, A.K. and Nandi, N.C. 1989. Fauna of Sundarban Mangrove Ecosystem, West Bengal, India. Fauna of Conservation Areas, 3: 1-116, 13 Plates.
Mitra, B., Shah, S. K., Chakraborti, U. Roy, S., Biswas, O. Biswas, B., Das, S. K. and Girish Kumar, P. 2014. Additional records of entomofauna from Sunderban islands, West Bengal. Bionotes, 16(4): 134-135.
Mitra, B., Chakraborti, U., Biswas, O., Roy, S., Mallick, K. and Das, P. 2016. First record of Batocera rufomaculata (De Geer, 1775) from Sunderban Biosphere Reserve, West Bengal. Int. J. Ent. Res., 1(3): 31-32.
Sharma, N. 2012. Population fluctuation of grasshopper fauna in a field near Kakdwip, Sunderbans, West Bengal. Rec. zool. Surv. India, 111(3): 27-30.
Shishodia, S., Chandra, K. And Gupta, S.K. 2010. An Annotated Checklist of Orthoptera (Insecta) from India. Rec. zool. Surv. India, Occ. Paper No., 314: 1-366.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- D. Suresh Chand, Swapan Kumar Das, Hirdesh Kumar, Diversity of short and long-horned grasshoppers of Arunachal Pradesh, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 122, Issue 1, 2022
- Jagdish Saini, Kailash Chandra, Hirdesh Kumar, Dibya Jyoti Ghosh, S. I. Kazmi, Arajush Payra, C. K. Deepak, Diversity of Bees (Hymenoptera: Apoidea) in and around Namdapha National Park, with an Updated Checklist from Arunachal Pradesh, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 118, Issue 4, 2018
- Hirdesh Kumar, Mohd. Kamil Usmani, D. Suresh Chand, Redescription and distribution of Acrida indica Dirsh, 1954 (Orthoptera: Acrididae) , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 123, Issue 1, 2023
- Hirdesh Kumar, Mohd. Kamil Usmani , D. Suresh Chand, First record of Acrida acuminata Stål, 1873 (Orthoptera: Acrididae: Acridinae) from India with description of its female genitalia , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 123, Issue 2S, Special Issue 2023
- Hirdesh Kumar, Kailash Chandra, Mohd. Ali, Jagdish Saini, On a collection of Acridoidea (Orthoptera) from Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 118, Issue 4, 2018
- Sujit Kr. Ghosh, Swapan Kr. Das, Aquatic Beetles of North Bengal, India (Coleoptera: Noteridae, Dytiscidae and Hydrophilidae) , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 116, Issue 4, 2016
- Sunil Kumar Gupta, Kailash Chandra, New Record of Seven Species of Short-Horned Grasshoppers and Ground Hoppers (Orthoptera: Insecta) from Chhattisgarh, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 116, Issue 4, 2016
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.