Annandale, N. (ed) 1924. The fauna of Chilika lake. Memoirs of Indian Museum, 5(113): 1-1003.
Biswas, S. and Mukhopadhyay, P. 1995. Insecta: Coleoptera, Fauna of West Bengal, State Fauna Series 3(Part 6-A), Zool. Surv. India: 1-51.
Khan S.A. and Natarajan R. 1984. Hermit crab of Porto Novo coast (Decapoda: Anomura). Miscellaneous Publication, Rec. zool. Surv. India, Occ. Paper No. 67: 1-25, 20 figs.
Mc Lusky. 1981. The estuarine ecosystem. Blackies, Glasgow. 160 pp.
Pati, S.K. and Panigrahy, R.C. 2012. A Systematic Survey of Molluscan Fauna of Rushikulya Estuary, East Coast of India. Biosystematica, 6(1): 33-38.
Patnaik S.1972. Seasonal abundance and distribution of bottom fauna of Chilika Lake. J. Mar. Biol. Ass. India. 13(1): 106-125.
Rama Rao K.V., Nageswar Rao, C.A., Nahar, S. C., Rao, D.V. and Mohapatra, A. 1992. Studies of the ecology and fauna of Rushikulya estuary (Ganjam), Orissa. Estuarine Ecosystem Series, Zool. Surv. of India, 1: 7-26.
Reddy K.N. 1995. Hermit Crabs (Crustacea: Decapoda). In Fauna of Hugli Matla Estuary, Estuarine Ecosystem Series, Part-2: 199-215.
Reddy K.N. and Krishnamurthy P. 1998. Hermit Crabs (Crustacea: Decapoda). In Fauna of Mahanadi Estuary, Odisha, Estuarine Ecosystem Series, 3: 125-128.
Reddy K.N. and Dev Roy M.K. 2008. Hermit crabs (Crustacea: Decapoda). In Fauna of Krishna Estuary, Estuarine Ecosystem Series, 5: 33-42.
Schubel, J.R. 1984. The estuary as a filter: An introduction, In: The estuary as a filter. V. S. Kennedy (ed)â€, Academic Press. Florida. p. 1-15. Proceedings of the Seventh Biennial International Estuarine Research Conference, Virginia, Oct. 23-26, 1983.
Thirumalai, G. 1999. Aquatic and semi-aquatic heteroptera of India. Ind. Ass. Aqua. Biol. Hyderabad, Publication No.7: 1-74.
Thirumalai, G.2002. A checklist of aquatic and semi aquatic Hemiptera (insect) of Karnataka. Rec. zool. Surv. India, 102(1-2): 55-70.
Vazirani, T.G. 1970. Contribution to the study of aquatic beetles (Coleoptera): 5. A review of the Hydroporinae Dytiscidae in Part, from India. Oriental Insect, 4(1): 93 https://doi.org/10.1080/00305316.1970.10433945
Vazirani T.G. 1984. The fauna of India. Coleoptera, Family Gyrinidae and Family Haliplidae. Zool. Surv. India, Calcutta: i-xvi, 1-140, 57 Text Figs., 3 plates.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Amartya Pal, Swetapadma Dash, M. E. Hassan, Devanshu Gupta, Redescription of Carbula aliena Distant, 1918 (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) from West Bengal, India with Reference to Male Genitalia and a Key to the Indian Species , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 123, Issue 2S, Special Issue 2023
- Bhaskar Saikia, Mahendra Devanda, S. D. Gurumayum, Ilona Jacinta Kharkongor, Bikramjit Sinha, Additions to the Amphibian fauna of Arunachal Pradesh, India, Eastern Himalaya , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 117, Issue 2, 2017
- Susmita Khanra, Swetapadma Dash, Amartya Pal, Morphology of three species belonging to genus Cletomorpha Mayr, 1866 (Hemiptera: Coreidae) with special reference to male genitalia , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 123, Issue 2S, Special Issue 2023
- S. D. Gurumayum, Temjenmongla, Mollusca fauna of the campus of Arunachal Pradesh Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Itanagar Wildlife Sanctuary, Arunachal Pradesh, along with two new records , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 2, 2021
- Laishram Kosygin, Pratima Singh, S. D. Gurumayum, Glyptothorax distichus, a New Species of Catfish (Teleostei: Sisoridae) from Mizoram, North-Eastern India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 120, Issue 1, 2020
- Swetapadma Dash, Sujit Kumar Ghosh, On a collection of aquatic beetles (Insecta: Coleoptera) from Southern Eastern Ghats, Tamil Nadu, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 122, Issue 1, 2022
- S. D. Gurumayum, On a collection of some Mollusca from Budhabalanga estuary, Odisha , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 119, Issue 1, 2019
- Swetapadma Dash, Studies on the Mosquito Fauna Inhabiting Shoreline Habitats of Orissa Coast (Culicidae: Diptera) , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 111, Issue 4, 2011
- Swetapadma Dash, Morphological and Molecular Characterization of Genus Anopheles (Diptera: Culicidae) of Ganjam District Orissa, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 114, Issue 2, 2014
- S. D. Gurumayum, L. Kosygin, On a Collection of some Mollusca from Cauvery Estuary, Tamil Nadu , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 115, Issue 2, 2015