Carlton, J.T. and Eldredge, L.G. 2009. Marine bioinvasions of Hawaiâ€™i. The introduced and cryptogenic marine and estuarine animals and plants of the Hawaiian archipelago. Bishop Museum Bull. Cultural and Envir. Stud., 4: 202 pp.
Chen, A., Zhao-xia, L. and Gong-neng, F. 2009. Phylogenetic relationships of the genus Meretrix (Mollusca: Veneridae) based on mitochondrial COI gene sequences. Zool. Sci., 30: 233-239. https://doi.org/10.3724/SP.J.1141.2009.03233
Chung, E. 2007. Oogenesis and sexual maturation in Meretrix lusoria (RÃ¶ding 1798) (Bivalvia: Veneridae) in western Korea. Jour. Shellfish Res., 26: 71-80. https://doi.org/10.2983/0730-8000(2007)26[71:OASMIM]2.0.CO;2
Fofonoff, P.W., Ruiz, G.M., Steves, B., Simkanin, C. and Carlton, J. T. 2018. National Exotic Marine and Estuarine Species Information System. Retrieved from: http://invasions.si.edu/nemesis/. Accessed on 4 June 2020.
Hamli, H., Idris, M.H., Abu Hena, M. K., Rajaee, A.H. and Arshad, A. 2016. Inner shell as variation key of local hard clam Meretrix spp. J. of Env. Biol., 37: 641-646.
Hornell, J. 1917. A revision of the Indian species of Meretrix. Rec. Indian Mus., 11: 1-51.
Huber, M. 2010. Compendium of Bivalves, Conch Books, Haxheim, 901 pp.
Jukes-Browney, A.J. 1913. A synopsis of the family Veneridae Part I and II. Proc. of the Malacological Society, London, 10(6): 335-347.
Rao, N.V.S. 2017. Indian Seashells (Part-2): Bivalvia. Rec. zool. Surv. India, Occ. Paper, 375: 1-568.
Tan., S.K. and Woo, H.P.M. 2010. A Preliminary Checklist of the Molluscs of Singapore. Raffles Museum of Biodiv. Res., 78 pp.
Yamakawa, A.Y. and Imai, H. 2012. Hybridization between Meretrix lusoria and the alien congeneric species M. petechialis in Japan as demonstrated using DNA markers. Aquatic Invasions, 7: 327-336. https://doi.org/10.3391/ai.2012.7.3.004
Yamakawa, A.Y., Yamaguchi, M. and Imai, H. 2008. Genetic relationships among species of Meretrix (Mollusca: Veneridae) in the Western Pacific Ocean, Pacific Sci., 62: 385-394. https://doi.org/10.2984/1534-6188(2008)62[385:GRASOM]2.0.CO;2
Zhang, S.P., Wang, H.-X. and Xu, F.S. 2012. Taxonomic study of Meretrix (Bivalvia: Veneridae) from Chinaâ€™s Seas. Acta Zootaxonomica Sinica, 37: 473-479.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- D. R. K. Sastry, N. Marimuthu, Rajkumar Rajan, Echinodermata of Lakshadweep, Arabian Sea with the description of a new genus and a species , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 119, Issue 4, 2019
- Bineesh K. K., Ida E. G., Nashad M., Rajendra Kumar, Rajkumar Rajan, Anil Mohapatra, An Updated Checklist of Indian Batoids with New Distributional Records and Conservation Status , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 123, Issue 2S, Special Issue 2023
- Rupavath Rajendar Kumar, Roberto Ardovini Yambem, S. Tenjing, Rajkumar Rajan, R. Babu, Padmanaban Padmanaban, Occurrence of deep-seagastropod, Turbonilla juliae Peñas and Rolán, 2010 (Family: Pyramidellidae) in Indian waters: A checklist of genus Turbonilla , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 122, Issue 2, 2022
- L. Bindu, G. Sivaleela, Rajkumar Rajan, K. Venkataraman, Protozoans and other Fauna Associated with Sea Grass Ecosystems of Palk Bay , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 114, Issue 2, 2014
- Sanmitra Roy, Goutham Sambath, Anil Mohapatra, Rajkumar Rajan, First Record of Bengal Sand diver, Trichonotus cyclograptus (Alcock, 1890) (Family: Trichonotidae) from Southern Part of East Coast, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 119, Issue 4, 2019
- Rajkumar Rajan, K. Venkataraman, A New Record of Scleractinian Coral from a Submerged Reef Near-Shore Chennai Coast , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 110, Issue 4, 2010
- Rajkumar Rajan, R. Raghuraman, Ch. Satyanarayana, New Records of Scleractinians from Andaman Islands , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 110, Issue 3, 2010
- C. Venkatraman, Rajkumar Rajan, Soja Louis, S. Shrinivaasu, P. Padmanaban, Bryozoans of Gulf of Mannar Marine Biosphere Reserve, Southeast Coast of India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 116, Issue 2, 2016
- K. Venkataraman, Rajkumar Rajan, Status of Coral Reefs in Palk Bay , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 113, Issue 2, 2013
- Rajkumar Rajan, C. Venkatraman, G. Sivaleela, D. Paranthaman, P. Padmanaban, K. Venkataraman, Notes on the Association of Lissocarcinus polybiodes Adams and White, 1848 (Portunidae, Caphyrinae), with Sea Star Luidia Maculata Muller and Troschel, 1842 , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 112, Issue 2, 2012