Das I., Dattagupta B. and Gayen, N.C. 1998. History and catalogue of reptile types in the collection of the Zoological Survey of India. Journal of South Asian Natural History, 3: 121â€“172.
Fritz, U. and HavaÅ¡, P. 2007. Checklist of testudines of the world. Vertebrate Zoology, 57: 149â€“368.
Fritz, U., Guicking, D., Auer, M., Sommer, R.S., Wink, M. and HundsdÃ¶rfer, A.K. 2008. Diversity of the Southeast Asian leaf turtle genus Cyclemys: how many leaves on its tree of life? Zoologica Scripta. 37: 367â€“390.
IUCN. 2017. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species (Version 2017-2). Available from: http:// www.iucnredlist.org
Kundu, S., Das, K.C. and Ghosh, S.K. 2012. Taxonomic rank of Indian tortoise: Rrevisit with DNA barcoding perspectives. DNA Barcodes, 39â€“45. DOI: 10.2478/dna-2013-0003.
Kundu, S., Kumar, V., Laskar, B.A., Chandra, K. and Tyagi, K. 2016. Mitochondrial DNA effectively detects non-native Testudines: Invisible wildlife trade in northeast India. Gene Reports, 4: 10â€“15.
Lehn, C., Das, I., Forstner, M.R.J. and Brown, R.M. 2007. Responsible vouchering in turtle research: an introduction and recommendations. Chelonian Research Monographs, 4: 147â€“156.
Murthy, B.H.C.K. and Das I. 2009. The turtle collection of Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata, India. Envis Bulletin: Freshwater Turtle and Tortoise of India and Protected Areas, WII, 12: 15â€“24.
Praschag, P., HundsdÃ¶rfer, A.K. and Fritz, U. 2009. Further specimens and phylogenetic position of the recently described leaf turtle species Cyclemys gemeli (Testudines: Geoemydidae). Zootaxa, 29â€“37.
Sharon, S.Y., Webb, C.O. and Salamin, N. 2006. Exotic taxa less related to native species are more invasive. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 103: 5841â€“5845, doi: 10.1073/pnas.0508073103
Stuckas, H., Gemel, R. and Fritz, U. 2013. One extinct turtle species less: Pelusios seychellensis is not extinct, it never existed. PLoS ONE, 8: e57116. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0057116
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Paromit Chatterjee, Krishnendu Mondal, Kailash Chandra, Basudev Tripathy, First photographic evidence of Asian Golden Cat Catopuma temminckii (Vigors and Horsfield, 1827) from Neora valley National Park, Central Himalayas, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 118, Issue 2, 2018
- Joyjit Ghosh, Goutam Kumar Saha, Devanshu Gupta, Kailash Chandra, Checklist of Scarab Beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) from Tripura, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 3, 2021
- Navneet Singh, Jalil Ahmad, Kailash Chandra, An updated checklist of Sphingidae (Lepidoptera) from Great Nicobar Island with a new species record from India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 3, 2021
- Jagdish Saini, Kailash Chandra, Hirdesh Kumar, Dibya Jyoti Ghosh, S. I. Kazmi, Arajush Payra, C. K. Deepak, Diversity of Bees (Hymenoptera: Apoidea) in and around Namdapha National Park, with an Updated Checklist from Arunachal Pradesh, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 118, Issue 4, 2018
- Rifat H. Raina, Aejaz H. Parrey, Kailash Chandra, Sajad A. Khan, New distributional records of Bumblebees (Hymenoptera: Apidae) from Bangus Valley in North Kashmir of Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 2, 2021
- Devi Shankar Suman, Souvik De, Gaurav Sharma, Kailash Chandra, Dhriti Banerjee, Culex (Culex) gaugleri, a new species (Diptera: Culicidae) from India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 4, 2021
- Boni Amin Laskar, Shantanu Kundu, Rehanuma Sulthana, Harikumar Adimalla, Deepa Jaiswal, Kaomud Tyagi, Vikas Kumar, Kailash Chandra, Molecular investigation of Cavernicoles from Kotumsar Cave in Northern Eastern Ghats, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 3, 2021
- Paromit Chatterjee, Krishnendu Mondal, Basudev Tripathy, Kailash Chandra, Evidence of presence of Marbled Cat Pardofelis marmorata (Martin, 1837) in Neora Valley National Park, Central Himalaya, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 119, Issue 2, 2019
- Jasmine Purushothaman, Alfisa Siddique, Aishee Bhowal, Kailash Chandra, Diversity of Ctenophores in the Sundarban Mangroves, Northern Indian Ocean , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 120, Issue 2, 2020
- Shantanu Kundu, Hmar Tlawmte Lalremsanga, Lal Biakzuala, Kaomud Tyagi, Kailash Chandra, Vikas Kumar, Molecular identification of mimetic Mock Viper, Psammodynastes pulverulentus (Boie, 1827) (Reptilia: Squamata: Lamprophiidae) from Northeast India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 4, 2021