Abbott, R.T. 1989. Compendium of landshells: a color guide to more than 2,000 of the worldâ€™s terrestrial shells. Amer Malacologists.
Bouchet, P. 1992. Extinction and preservation of species in the tropical world: What future for Molluscs. American Conch., 20: 20-24.
Bouchet, P., FrÃ½da, J., Hausdorf, B., Ponder, W., ValdÃ©s, Ã. and WarÃ©n, A. 2005. Classification and nomenclator of gastropod families.Order of the trustees of nonmarine mollusks. BioScience, 54(4): 321-330.
Champion, S.H. and Seth, S.K. 1968. A revised survey of the forest types of India. A revised survey of the forest types of India.
Clark, J.A. and May, R.M., 2002. Taxonomic bias in conservation research. Science, 297(5579): 191-192.
Emberton, K.C., Pearce, T.A., Randalana, R. 1996. Quantitatively sampling land-snail Great Lakes region of North America. Divers. Distributions., 9(1): 55-71.
Gude, G.K. 1914. The Fauna of British India Including Ceylon Burma. Tylor and Francis Red Lion Court Fleet Street; London; Thacker Spink and Co; Calcutta.
Lydeard, C., Cowie, R.H., Ponder, W.F., Bogan, A.E., Bouchet, P., Clark, S.A., Cummings, K.S., Frest, T.J., Gargominy, O., Herbert, D.G.and Hershler, R. 2004. The global decline of nonmarine mollusks. BioScience, 54(4): 321-330.
Madhyastha,N.A., Mavinkuruve, R.G. and Shanbhag, S.P. 2004. Land snails of Western Ghats . In A. K. Gupta, A. Kumar and V. Ramakantha (eds), ENVIS Bulletin: Wildlife and Protected Areas, Conservation of rain forest in India 4:143-151.
Mitra, S.C., Dey, A. and Ramakrishna. 2005. Land and Freshwater Molluscs. P 175-253 In: Fauna of Andhra Pradesh, State Fauna Series 5 (Part-5)-Invertebrates, 1-572 (Published by the Director, Zool. Surv. India, Kolkata).
Mukhopadhyay, A. and Tripathy, B. 2013. Status, Diversity and Distribution of Freshwater Mollusca of India. P 95-118. In: Animal Diversity, Natural History and Conservation, vol.3. Edition: V.K. Gupta and Anil. K. Verma.
Nevill, G. 1878. Hand list of mollusca in the Indian Museum, Calcutta.
Preston, H.B. 1915. The fauna of British India including Ceylon and Burma. Mollusca (Freshwater Gastropods and Pelecypoda) London. Taylor and Francis, 1-244.
Raheem, D.C., Taylor, H., Ablett, J.D., Preeze, R.C., Aravind, N.A., Naggs, F. 2014. A systematic revision of the land snails of the Western Ghats of India. Chulalongkorn University.
Rodgers, W.A. and Panwar, H.S. 1988. Biogeographical Classification of India. New Forest, Dehra Dun, India.
Rodgers, W.A., Panwar, H.S. and Mathur, V.B. 2002. Wildlife Protected Area Network in India: A Review: Executive Summary, Wildlife Institute of India. Dehradun. pp. 1-44.
Subba Rao, N.V. 1989. Handbook Freshwater Molluscs of India: 1-289. Zoological Survey of India, Calcutta.
Van Damme, D. and Lange, C. 2016. Melanoides tuberculata. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species 2016: e.T155675A84311752.
Vaught, K.C. 1989. A classification of the living Mollusca. Amer Malacologists.
Venkata, R.K., Reddy, G.T. and Raju, R.R. 2010. Herbal remedies for eye infections used by the tribals of Nallamala forests, Andhra Pradesh.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- S. K. Sajan, Basudev Tripathy, K. Sivakumar, Saheba Khatun, Invasion of Giant African Alien Land Snail Lissachatina fulica (FÃ©russac, 1821) in Sagar Island of India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 118, Issue 1, 2018
- Paromit Chatterjee, Krishnendu Mondal, Kailash Chandra, Basudev Tripathy, First photographic evidence of Asian Golden Cat Catopuma temminckii (Vigors and Horsfield, 1827) from Neora valley National Park, Central Himalayas, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 118, Issue 2, 2018
- Paromit Chatterjee, Krishnendu Mondal, Basudev Tripathy, Kailash Chandra, Evidence of presence of Marbled Cat Pardofelis marmorata (Martin, 1837) in Neora Valley National Park, Central Himalaya, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 119, Issue 2, 2019
- Ashis Kumar Das, Rajesh Kumar Behera, Sandeep Kumar Mohapatra, Smrutirekha Acharya, Swarup Ranjan Mohanty, Basudev Tripathy, Anil Mohapatra, First photographic evidence of Fishing Cat, Prionailurus viverrinus (Bennett, 1833) in Tampara Lake, Ganjam, Odisha , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 123, Issue 2, 2023
- Basudev Tripathy, Priyadarsi Girija Sankar Sethy, Sheikh Sajan, Rediscovery of an endemic snail Spiraculum beddomei Blanford, 1866 (Mollusca: Cyclophoridae), with notes on its zoogeography and natural history , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 121, Issue 3, 2021
- N. Marimuthu, Basudev Tripathy, First Report of Drupella cornus RÃ¶ding, 1798 (Gastropoda: Muricidae), a Biological Indicator of Coral Reef Habitat of Lakshadweep Archipelago, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 118, Issue 1, 2018
- Paromit Chatterjee, Krishnendu Mondal, Basudev Tripathy, Kailash Chandra, First Photographic Evidence of Panthera tigris from Neora Valley National Park, Central Himalayas, India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 120, Issue 1, 2020
- Basudev Tripathy, Sheikh Sajan, Pupina peguensis Benson, 1860 (Mollusca:Pupinidae): Tracing a Long Lost Molluscan Type , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 119, Issue 4, 2019
- Swati Das, Basudev Tripathy, On some avifauna from Jojari River - A Wastewater Wetland in Semi-Urban Area of Jodhpur City, Rajasthan , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 120, Issue 3, 2020
- Basudev Tripathy, Subhankar Pal, Amit Mukhopadhyay, Partha Biswas, Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Studies of Radula of Three Gangetic River Mollusca from India , Records of the Zoological Survey of India: Volume 112, Issue 4, 2012